Saturday, January 11, 2014

Beginning - Seoul's interesting places and foods

I like to go around anywhere..  whether by foot or car.
So, I like to travel ...   it doesn't matter whether the destination is domestic or abroad.
When I go abroad, I like to visit traditional market, street and see ordinary people around there....
Nowadays I am not able to go abroad for some reason...
But I don't like to spend weekend in home, so I try to go anywhere which interests me..
Fortunately the city where I live now, or Seoul, is a one of the largest city in the world and has some attractive places both modern and traditional ways.
And in some attractive places include traditional markets and streets.
So I spent last several months to go to those attractive places. it was really fun and I enjoyed very much.
At the moment, I think of foreign tourists who are interested those places.
Every I went abroad, I tried  to visit traditional markets and streets but it not easy to get information.....
So I decide to make my blog to show any information about Korean interesting places and foods for foreigners.
Although my English is not so good to express my whole ideas and thoughts, I try to make it in English, so understand my Korean style English..  haha

And another blog( auspensrefence.blogspot.com) that I make is to give some explanation for Korean food or custom which are not familiar with foreigners.


No comments:

Post a Comment